March 10, 2020
- includes an update from Canada Soccer regarding international travel.
March 12, 2020
- includes an update in regards to the Annual General Meeting and Member Sessions.
March 13, 2020
- Canada soccer, and Saskatchewan Soccer has suspended all sanctioned soccer activities.
March 27, 2020
- includes information about upcoming engagement opportunities and communication plans.
April 3, 2020
- includes SSA Staff updates and upcoming opportunities.
April 9, 2020
- includes information about the April 14 member call.
April 17, 2020
- includes information about RAMP and Paystone refunds.
May 1, 2020
- includes information about online coaching and referee courses and fees.
May 8, 2020
- includes important information about insurance coverage.
May 22, 2020
- includes information about Insurance for Return to Play
April 14, 2020
- recording of the discussion. Features Jason de Vos, Canada Soccer Director of Development. The focus of the discussion was return to play options.
April 28, 2020
- recording of the discussion. Features Paul Varian, Capitis Consulting and his thoughts on what we can be doing now to come back stronger after the pandemic. Paul Varian's slide deck
- 10 productive things for your club to focus on during COVID 19 Lockdown.
May 12, 2020
- partial recording of the discussion. Features Stuart Neely, Manager of Coach Education with Canada Soccer. Stuart's slide deck.
Discussion on about return to play survey.
Frequently Asked Questions
April 17, 2020
- this document was developed following the April 14 Member Discussion.
May 15, 2020
- this document was developed following the announcement of the Re-Open Saskatchewan Plan and Canada Soccer on Return to Soccer guidelines.